Monday, March 01, 2010

The Olympics Are Over

The 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics are over. Now most Olympic broadcasters have gone back to their regular programing. But Rogers Sportsnet is still going on about the Olympics. I said that I am proud to be Canadian, but how much more can we talk about the Olympics? I am proud of the athletes and all the medals we won and will look back on the accomplishment and history that we made. Maybe I am making a bigger deal then need be. Its also possibly that I am all Olympiced (if there is such a word) out.

I will give some big kudos to Vancouver for hosting such a great and memorable games. Now it will be weird watching something other then the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam the comments as they will be removed. The comments are for commenting the post not trying to sell something or get someone to your site. If it has nothing to do with my post, it will be removed. Thank you for your understanding.